Chris Reeder, D.O.
- Posted on: Mar 8 2018
Dr. Reeder has been practicing plastic surgery for more than 20 years and has offices in Centerville, Tipp City, Sidney, Celina, St. Marys, Greenville, and Dayton Ohio. Dr. Christopher Reeder graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Reeder puts his patients’ desires and perspectives at the heart of his practice. He believes in the importance of understanding what the client sees and wants for their body, and remains focused on results even after the procedure is completed.
As an associate professor at Ohio University and assistant clinical professor at Wright State University School of Medicine, Dr. Reeder remains committed to training the physicians of tomorrow, while also staying abreast of the medical advances taking place today.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, June 1979
- Hobart and William Smith College
- Geneva, New York, 11568
- Doctor of Osteopathy, June 1983
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Old Westbury, New York 11568
- PGY 1 and 2 General Surgery, July 1983 to June 1985
- Flushing Hospital and Medical Center Flushing, New York 11355
- Rotating Internship, 1985-86, PGY 4 1986-87
- Chief Resident 1987-88
- Peninsula, Hospital Center, 51-15 Beach Channel Dr.
- Far Rockaway, New York 11691
- Plastic and Reconstructive Resident August 1, 1988 – September 1, 1991
- Plastics Institute and Affiliated Hospitals
Plastic Surgery Training – James O. Stallings, M.D.