Julio C. Cruz, M.D.
- Posted on: Mar 30 2020
Board Certified Specialties:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology and Pathology in Dermatopathology
- American Board of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Dermatology – The Ohio State University
- Pathology – Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida
- Dermatopathology – The Ohio State University
- Tulane University, Louisiana
- School of Medicine, University of Puerto Rico
- St. Ann’s Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology
- The Ohio Dermatological Association
- Central Ohio Dermatology Society
- Columbus Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
Areas of Expertise / Specialization:
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Dermatopathology (reading of skin biopsy pathology specimens)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Outstanding Teaching Award from The Ohio State University 1998, Division of Dermatology.
- Best Teacher Award from the Ohio State University 1994, Department of Pathology.
- Charles Darwin Award (Award given during annual graduating ceremonies to the outstanding biology graduate of the University of Puerto Rico) Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.